For your registration:
To find what you´re looking for, you´ll get here the plan of shelf placement, where the media are sorted by content.
The Systematik der Friedensauer Bibliothek explains the signatures on the book spine. Every topic has their own signature shotcut – for example books about overall scientific representations of Protestant dogmatics you´ll find with the signature „Theol D 0060.1“ .
Do you need help? Don´t hesitate to ask for additional courses.
- Library Introduction for Counseling Monday, 09. 10., 17:00-18:30
- Library Introduction for International Social Sciences Tuesday, 24. 10., 9:30-11:00
- Course BS5P1-2 for Soziale Arbeit B.A. and Theologie B.A. Tuesday, 24. 10., 11:30-13:00
- Library Introduction for Sozial- und Gesundheitsmanagement Wednesday, 25. 10., 11:30-13:00
- Course BS5P1-2 for Soziale Arbeit B.A. and Theologie B.A. Tuesday, 7. 11., 11:30-13:00
- Introduction Citavi for faculty Tuesday, 7. 11., 15:00-16:00
- Introduction Citavi for students Wednesday, 8. 11., 15:00-16:00
- Introduction Citavi for students Thursday, 9. 11., 11:00-12:00
- Course BS5P1-2 for Soziale Arbeit B.A. and Theologie B.A. Tuesday, 14. 11., 11:30-13:00
- Course BS5P1-2 for Soziale Arbeit B.A. and Theologie B.A. Tuesday, 28. 11., 11:30-13:00
- Course BS5P1-2 for Soziale Arbeit B.A. and Theologie B.A. Tuesday, 9. 1., 11:30-13:00
- Course BS5P1-2 for Soziale Arbeit B.A. and Theologie B.A. Tuesday, 16. 1., 11:30-13:00
- Course BS5P1-2 for Soziale Arbeit B.A. and Theologie B.A. Tuesday, 23. 1., 11:30-13:00
Theology WS 2017/18
- MRB 314 Jüdisches Gottes- und Weltverständnis
- MTS 032 History of Adventism
- MTS 031 European Reformation History
- BKG 312 Christliches Denken und religiöse Vorstellungen
- BNT102 Johannes Evangelium
- BNT501 Einleitung in das neue Testament
- BNT502 Offenbarung des Johannes
- MRB311 Biblische Theologie
- MCG 312 Gesellschaftsrelevante Konzepte in AT und AT
- BSG 102 Einf. Wiss. Arbeit
- BNT 101 Neutestamentliche Zeitgeschichte
Rolf J. Pöhler
Rolf J. Pöhler:
Soc. Sciences WS 2017/18
- BS4P1-1 Einführung in das deutsche Rechtssystem
- BS4P1-2 Einführung in das Sozialrecht und das allgemeine Verwaltungsrecht
- BSP43-1,2,3 Recht der Pflege alter Menschen / Krankenversicherungsrecht / Besondere Rechtsfragen zu Alter und Krankheit
- MC7P7-2 Berufsrecht für Berater und Therapeuten
- MC7P7B-3 Ehe- und Familienrecht
- BS5P3-2 Theorien- und Methodenpluralismus
- MI6C7-2 Human Rights
- Wolfgang Schwabe:
- Qualitative Sozialforschung (unbefristet)
- Methoden Empirischer Sozialforschung / Methods of Empirical Social Research (unbefristet / indefinite)
- BS2P1-1 Grundbegriffe Soziologie
- BS2P1-2 Soziologische Theorien
- BS5P3-3 Angewandte Sozialforschung
- BS2P1-3 Sozialstruktur
- BS3P2A-2 Entwicklungspsychologie (Se1)
- BS1P2-2 Entwicklung der Selbst- und Weltreferenz... (Se2)
- BS1P3A-2 Ausgewählte Bereiche sozialer Exklusion... (Se3)
- MI2C9 Macro and Micro Economic Factors of Development (Sf1)
- BS6P4A Internationale Aspekte der Sozialen Arbeit(Sf2)
- General Books for ISS (Sf4)
- MI5E8A-2 Theory and Practice of Qualitative Social Research (unbefristet / indefinite)
- Social Security Systems (unbefristet / indefinite)
- MI6E7 Gender (unbefristet / indefinite)
German as a foreign language
Borrowing from the library collection
The library primarily supports members of the university in their studies, teaching and research. At the same time, as a facility which is accessible free of charge to the general public, it sees itself as the region’s information centre, serving both the citizens of the local community and prospective users from further afield.
- Standard loan = 4 weeks
- Desk/carrel loan = 4 weeks
- Extension (by phone, in person, by email) = 4 weeks (max. 2 extensions per item)
- Items from the reserve collection = from 18:30 until 11:00 the following day. Weekend: from Friday 12:30 until Sunday 11:00.
- Special loans for theses = for the duration of the thesis
- Long-term loans for lecturers = 3 months
Reference only (not to be borrowed)
- Items marked as ‘reference only’ (red sticker)
- Items from the reserve collection (green sticker) – except for overnight borrowing.
Loans are free of charge. However, if the items are not returned by the end of the loan period, the library charges a fine per item borrowed. For standard loans, reminders are sent on a weekly basis, for short-term loans there are daily reminders.
- Short-term loans per day – €1.00
- Standard loan first reminder – €1.00
- Standard loan second reminder – €2.00
- Standard loan third reminder – €4.00
- Standard loan fourth reminder – €8.00
Are you not finding what you need? No problem! You can request items from other libraries in the regional Common Library Network. As soon as your ordered item reaches us, we´ll inform you.
How it works?
- Before placing an order you must check that the item required is not available in our library. If the item is borrowed you are able to reserve it.
- Buy a valid interlibrary loan PIN code for each order. You can purchase these yellow cards (containing 1 or 10 codes) for €1.50 per PIN code at our counter. FAU lecturers can also order the required quantity by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The € 1,50 are a processing fee only, and will not be refunded if the desired item cannot be obtained. The terms and conditions of use of the library apply.
- Find your required item in the catalogue of the databases of the GBV. In the left-hand bar next to the search results you will see the buttons “loan request” and/or “copy request”. Click on these to retrieve the order form.
Please note: When logging on to the GBV website with the interlibrary loan PIN codes, do not select the option “remember password”. If you have selected this you must delete the browser cookie to the GBV website in order to be able to use another interlibrary loan PIN code.
Printing and Copying
Opening and charging the print and copy account:
Let your key transponder set up by the IT department (HRZ). Then you´ll get your print and copy account (Papercut).
Charge your print and copy account (Papercut) at the library circulation desk. Please understand that we just accept cash.
After opening and charging your print and copy account you just need your key transponder to print, scan or copy in the library.
|Size||black/white||black/white double sided||color||color double sided||scanning|
|A4/A5||0,06 Euro||0,12 Euro||0,36 Euro||0,72 Euro||0,00 Euro|
|A3||0,12 Euro||0,24 Euro||0,72 Euro||1,44 Euro||0,00 Euro|
Studying in the library
If you are studying in the library for a longer period of time, you are able to reserve a desk or carrel. If you borrow items as desk or carrel loans, you can be sure, that your items are still on your working space next day. Please bring the items to the counter and have them recorded as desk or carrel loans.
Off campus databases access
If you are studying at the Adventist University Friedensau and like to have access to our databases, just use your library ID (for students your matriculation number) and your date of birth. You´ll be asked for it when you access a database.
For further information: leihstelle.bib(at)thh-friedensau.de
Citavi is a reference management program. The Friedensau Adventist University offers free full-version licenses for those are affiliated to the University. Download: https://citavi.com/friedensau
Please put in your @thh-friedensau.de email address. If you don´t have such an email address, ask for your voucher.
Do you need help? Don´t hesitate to ask for individual courses: email@example.com
Book sales on Amazon
On http://www.amzn.to/buecherwaage you will find cheap media from our stock to buy, that we discard and sell. Just have a look!
Available at the library counter
Besides our free services, we offer various additional resources and services at the counter. The price list is displayed at the counter. Some items/services are listed here.
|Protective covers||covering book (applying protective cover)||€1.00|
|Adhesive binding||spine width up to 10 mm||€1.50|
|11-20 mm||€1.50– €1.80|
|thicker than 20 mm||€2.00|
|Interlibrary loan PIN codes||single-code card||€1.50|
|Protective covers||book covering (24-28 cm) per metre||€1.00|
|book covering (40-… cm) per metre||€1.50|
|... and more.|