Information about the corona virus
Corona measures at the university as of April 3, 2022.
As of Sunday, April 1, most of the previous corona rules will no longer apply. According to the ordinance and the Infection Protection Act, there will only be a mask requirement in hospitals and care facilities as well as on buses and trains. Also, upper limits for participants at events and access restrictions are no longer prescribed by ordinance. Event organisers, employers and companies can only demand access restrictions themselves in accordance with house rules.
However, it remains the recommendation of the state and the RKI to keep your distance, to follow hygiene rules and to wear a mask indoors. This is also in line with the regulations we have to make for our staff for occupational health and safety reasons - which exist due to federal law.
For our university, this means the following from Monday until further notice:
THE FOLLOWING CONTINUES TO APPLY:
- The obligation to wear masks on the circulation routes in the interior rooms remains in force.
- Hand disinfection when entering a building
- 3G for teaching: As before, vaccinated, recovered and twice-weekly tested persons have access to lectures.
- During teaching, the mask can be removed if the distance of 1.5 m is observed.
- For all other events in which the distance cannot be ensured or is undercut, masks are compulsory throughout.
- 3G in the guest house remains in place for all arrivals (guests and students in block weeks).
- There is still the possibility for all university members to be tested free of charge twice a week (Tuesdays and Fridays as usual in the foyer of the refectory between 7:30 am and 8:30 am).
WILL BE CANCELLED:
- 3G in the refectory will be dropped. Mask requirement up to the table remains.
- 3G at the workplace is dropped. Employees without proof of vaccination or convalescence do not have to present/make a negative rapid test before starting work.
- Contact tracking via lists or UNI-NOW-APP: However, we want to continue to use the UNI-NOW-APP for communication - especially also for safety warnings or emergency information. Therefore, please continue to use the APP and register if you haven't already done so.
+++Sport and StuZ Operation+++
As the VO does not contain any restrictions anymore, the sports offers and the StuZ operation can be carried out again without participant restrictions (3G or number). Details will be determined and organized as soon as possible.
+++Special regulations for church services+++
The DE/EN service on 2.04. will take place as before under 3G arrangements.
The DE service on 9.04. will take place under 3G+ due to numerous guests for the blessing of children - all participants must present a negative test. Special testing opportunities will be prepared by the church.
Status: 12.03.2020, 12:30
Friedensau is an international campus university. We study and live in close community, that’s why we want to face this situation in an adequate way. This means, that university administration will react together with retirement home, the community, the local church and with the responsible authorities to the current development. The taken actions are valid until further notice and can changed or recharged any time. We recommend to check emails and website regurarly.
World Health Organisation (informationen https://www.who.int) has defined the spreading of Covid-19-Virus am 11.03.20 as pandemic. In Germany, Robert-Koch-Institut (RKI) is the responsible information authority. At the RKI-Website you can find all information about the virus and the disease. https://www.rki.de/EN/Home/homepage_node.html
and a FAQ DE: (https://www.rki.de/SharedDocs/FAQ/NCOV2019/FAQ_Liste.html).
Contact Persons Studentservice
Telephone: +49 (0) 3921 916-141
Contact Persons Dormitory
Questions about the corona measures
Daily, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Phone: +49 (0) 3921 916 130
Daily, 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Phone: +49 (0) 3921 916 107
Gesundheitsamt Jerichower Land
Tel.: 03921 949-5300
Frau Julia Jährling (Sozialarbeiterin (B.A)
Tel.: 03921 949 5321
Frau Annett Donges-Mertens (Dipl.-Sozialarbeiterin)
Tel.: 03921 949 5320
39288 Burg, In der Alten Kaserne 13 (Gebäude des DRK) im Dachgeschoss
Montag, Dienstag, Donnerstag, Freitag 8:00 Uhr - 10:00 Uhr
Mittwoch kein Sprechtag
We have the urgent request for all students and staff, to follow the 10 hygiene rules (https://www.infektionsschutz.de/coronavirus-sars-cov-2.html#c11961):
- Wash your hands regularly
- Wash your hands thouroghly 30 sec. with soap and running water
- Keep your hands away from your face
- Cough and sneeze in the right way, (inside of the elbow or tissue), keep distance
- Keep distance, avoid contact, do not use towels, dishes, etc. together
- Protect wounds, use plasters and bandages
- Keep in mind clean rooms, especially kitchen and bathrooms, change cleaning rags and let them dry
- Hygienic treatment of food, keep food in the fridge, wash fruits and vegetables before eating
- Wash dishes and clothes hot, cleaning rags, towels, bedlinen and underwear at least 60°C
- Take care for good ventilation, quick ventilation severeal tims a day.
Until further notice, events are only offered digitally. All attendance events are cancelled until further notice.
Business trips to and from Friedensau are prohibited by official instructions and will not be permitted until further notice.
If possible, agreements about home office as a special measure for health prevention can made directly between superior and staff, in writing per email. Please clear all questions on this way, accessibilty has to be guaranteed. Rules for deputizing have to be fixed in time.
Questionnaire for the stay during the christmas holidays
Questionnaire for the lecture-free period from 19 December to 10 January 2021.
This questionnaire must be completed by all students and stuff before attending an event. It is evaluated in order to decide whether to participate in the event and, in the event of an infection, is forwarded to the public health authorities so that contact persons can be reached in case of a possible transmission. Please help us to ensure the health and safety of all visitors to this event.