Information about the corona virus
Status: April, 8 2021
- All public rooms and buildings on the campus are "masked".
Playgrounds can be used within the scope of the information posted there.
- Sports facilities are closed. The tennis court can be used for singles. No spectators are allowed.
- Visits by non-residents to the dormitory areas are prohibited.
- Kitchen use is allowed only alone.
- Until further notice, courses will take place exclusively in online teaching/learning formats.
- Exams will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Extracurricular events also take place online or have been cancelled.
- The library is closed to the public.
- The measures in the canteen were tightened: From 11 January 2021 the dining hall is closed. Therefore, as of Monday, breakfast, lunch and dinner will only be available for take-away. In order to avoid waste we ask you to bring your own reusable packaging if possible.
Offices are closed to the public and can only be reached by e-mail or telephone.
- Business trips are prohibited.
Testing strategy at the university
- The ThHF are offering a PoC antigen rapid test to university members on Mondays and Thursdays between 8:00 am and 10:00 am in the conference center until further notice.
Appointment booking is necessary at Coronatest.
Please bring the completed consent form and, if desired, the pre-filled test certificate.
(both documents in one form)
More information and appointment booking at: https://www.thh-friedensau.de/en/coronainfo/coronatest/
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Worship services and other spiritual events do not take place in presence, are meanwhile also no longer broadcast or streamed live, but pre-produced at home or in the office.
- All sports and musical activities were prohibited.
- External events with Friedensau as conference venue were all cancelled.
- All are asked to limit contacts, trips and travel to a necessary minimum.
- Guest house is closed for accommodation until further notice.
- Returns from travel over the turn of the year:
- Those returning from travel within Germany can be tested with a rapid test three days after their return.
- International travelers are subject to the new quarantine regulation if they entered the country after 31 December 2020.
For entry, they need a negative COVID-19 test from the country of departure – not older than 48 hours – proof of vaccination or proof that they have formed antibodies due to an illness. If cold symptoms occur during quarantine, travelers returning home must report to the health department immediately.
Status: 12.03.2020, 12:30
Friedensau is an international campus university. We study and live in close community, that’s why we want to face this situation in an adequate way. This means, that university administration will react together with retirement home, the community, the local church and with the responsible authorities to the current development. The taken actions are valid until further notice and can changed or recharged any time. We recommend to check emails and website regurarly.
World Health Organisation (informationen https://www.who.int) has defined the spreading of Covid-19-Virus am 11.03.20 as pandemic. In Germany, Robert-Koch-Institut (RKI) is the responsible information authority. At the RKI-Website you can find all information about the virus and the disease. https://www.rki.de/EN/Home/homepage_node.html
and a FAQ DE: (https://www.rki.de/SharedDocs/FAQ/NCOV2019/FAQ_Liste.html).
Contact Persons Studentservice
Telephone: +49 (0) 3921 916-199
Contact Persons Dormitory
Telephone: + 49 (0) 3921 916-140
Questions about the corona measures
Daily, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Phone: +49 (0) 3921 916 130
Daily, 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Phone: +49 (0) 3921 916 107
Gesundheitsamt Jerichower Land
Tel.: 03921 949-5300
Frau Julia Jährling (Sozialarbeiterin (B.A)
Tel.: 03921 949 5321
Frau Annett Donges-Mertens (Dipl.-Sozialarbeiterin)
Tel.: 03921 949 5320
39288 Burg, In der Alten Kaserne 13 (Gebäude des DRK) im Dachgeschoss
Montag, Dienstag, Donnerstag, Freitag 8:00 Uhr - 10:00 Uhr
Mittwoch kein Sprechtag
We have the urgent request for all students and staff, to follow the 10 hygiene rules (https://www.infektionsschutz.de/coronavirus-sars-cov-2.html#c11961):
- Wash your hands regularly
- Wash your hands thouroghly 30 sec. with soap and running water
- Keep your hands away from your face
- Cough and sneeze in the right way, (inside of the elbow or tissue), keep distance
- Keep distance, avoid contact, do not use towels, dishes, etc. together
- Protect wounds, use plasters and bandages
- Keep in mind clean rooms, especially kitchen and bathrooms, change cleaning rags and let them dry
- Hygienic treatment of food, keep food in the fridge, wash fruits and vegetables before eating
- Wash dishes and clothes hot, cleaning rags, towels, bedlinen and underwear at least 60°C
- Take care for good ventilation, quick ventilation severeal tims a day.
Until further notice, events are only offered digitally. All attendance events are cancelled until further notice.
Business trips to and from Friedensau are prohibited by official instructions and will not be permitted until further notice.
If possible, agreements about home office as a special measure for health prevention can made directly between superior and staff, in writing per email. Please clear all questions on this way, accessibilty has to be guaranteed. Rules for deputizing have to be fixed in time.
Questionnaire for the stay during the christmas holidays
Questionnaire for the lecture-free period from 19 December to 10 January 2021.
This questionnaire must be completed by all students and stuff before attending an event. It is evaluated in order to decide whether to participate in the event and, in the event of an infection, is forwarded to the public health authorities so that contact persons can be reached in case of a possible transmission. Please help us to ensure the health and safety of all visitors to this event.