Corona-Information from March 22, 2020
22. Mar. 2020
- Call to prayer for today 12 a.m.
- Foreseeable development for tomorrow
Starting tomorrow, the lecturers will start with the courses that can be taught online. Please check your timetables on CampusNet from 19:00 today. Courses that cannot be taught online will be made up. If necessary we will try to use the lecture-free days before Ascension Day and have to see if we have to extend the semester. This also depends on the further development.
CALL FOR PRAYER
A World Day of Prayer is proclaimed today on Sunday, 22 March at 12 noon local time. All Christians are asked to pray at home from 12:00 to 13:00 and to cover the globe within 24 hours. Let us pray together for:
- stopping the spread of the virus
- the restoration of the already infected
- peace for the families who have lost their loved ones
- restoring the world's economies
- wisdom for the governments that have to manage the outbreak.
Let us cover the world in prayer and share this call.
FORESEEABLE DEVELOPMENTS FOR TOMORROW
We assume that today, during the course of the day, further restrictions will be decided nationwide, which will then be implemented and ordered tomorrow by the state government. As soon as we have the concrete rules for our federal state, we will implement them through appropriate measures. Please check your eMails and the website of the university regularly.
At this point we would like to make two urgent requests:
- please observe the rules of hygiene (on the website www.thh-friedensau.de/en/coronainfo)
- avoid contact with others and especially with persons outside of Friedensau. Stay in Friedensau, avoid trips to Möckern or elsewhere as far as possible. Since we also know that a complete break off of contact to the outside is not possible, there is also the necessity in Friedensau to avoid close contact and to limit it to a few persons.